Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Artscape in Baltimore

We had a few hours to kill so we drove back to Baltimore to see "Artscape." My camera batteries died so I only got a few pictures. We were told this is the largest free art show in America. It was scary interesting. Great place to "people watch."

These cars were covered in weird stuff. This one had doll parts all over it.


This van was covered in coins and strange metal objects.


I liked this one the best. If you look close you can see there are guitar pics stuck to it also.


This van was covered in cameras and lenses. Every kind of art you could think of was there. Sorry that I don't have more photos.

2 comments:

Nikki Winters said...

Looks like fun. Hope your training is going well. I went through BWI twice yesterday, I thought about you. I don't think it felt as hot there as it has been in SLC. I will try to get Jed out there as early as Poss. I'm sure you miss him and we can't wait to get rid of him. Ha-Ha..

Charma said...

Training was going well until they hit me with the math crap! I'm crossing my fingers I just pass the test.
Baltimore has been cooler than Utah, but the humidity has been hard to get used to.
I CAN'T wait to see Jed!!! You know how it is...Thanks for helping him get booked. His rental car will be ready by 3:00PM EST, but if he is in BWI earlier on Fri, maybe he can get his car sooner.?
Thanks again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails