Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged by Jacki.....

Here are 10 things that bug me and make me smile in no particular order. I could have made the lists more like 100 things, but these are the 10 that popped into my head first.


10 Things that bug me:
1. Being late.
2. Drivers that tailgate me then speed past just to turn at the next exit while I pass by.
3. Dust bunnies.
4. Flies.
5. Dial up internet connections.
6. When someone doesn’t say “bye” before hanging up the phone.
7. Being told 10 different times about one issue by 10 different bosses.
8. You just get into bed and get comfy for the night and you remember something you have to get up and go do.
9. When my fingernails are too long.
10. When my house is messy.

10 Things that make me smile:
1. Hearing my kids laugh and seeing their smiles.
2. Spending time with Jed.
3. Getting mail, other than bills or junk mail.
4. Coming home to a clean house.
5. Watching and/or playing with our pets.
6. The smell of my freshly bathed kids and husband.
7. How everything looks just before sunset and just after sunrise.
8. Fairfield’s sky at night, full of stars.
9. When Jed surprises me with pumpkin spice coffee after I’ve had a long day.
10. Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails