Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Interview with a five year old.

I sat down with Erin and asked her a couple of questions. Here is what she said:

Who are your best friends?
Kassidy and Catherine.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play at recess.

What is your favorite movie?
Barbie Diamond Castle.

What is your biggest challenge?
Math.

What is something mom always says to you?
Not to do stuff.

What makes mommy happy?
When I’m being good.

What makes mommy sad?
When I’m not being good.

How does mommy make you laugh?
By tickling me in my arm pits.

What was mommy like as a kid?
She was a little girl.

How old is mommy?
21 (Oh, what a good girl!)

How tall is mommy?
Tall, tall, tall.

What is mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Play with me.

What does mom do when you're not home?
Cleans.

If mommy was famous, what would she be famous for?
Doing the circus. (Whoa, I'm sure she means being IN the circus.)

What is mommy really good at?
Good at cleaning.

What does mommy do for her job?
Work on computers.

What is Mommy's favorite food?
Spaghetti. (Mexican food is my favorite, but I do like spaghetti.)

What makes you proud of your mom?
Playing with me.

If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ariel. (Well, at least I'm not Cruella.)

What do you and mommy like to do together?
Art.

How are you and mom the same?
We love each other.

How are you and mommy different?
Mom has spiky hair and I have long hair.

How do you know mommy loves you?
Cause she kisses me a lot.

How can I be a better Mommy?
By always loving me. (I definitely can do this!)

1 comment:

Marci said...

that is so cute...she is such a little doll.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails