(She looks like she should be in "Little House on the Prairie." So cute Erin!)
Erin needed a new Rendezvous dress for Bridger this year. We decided to go with a pioneer style. She has finally grew out of her leather Indian dress.

I'm not the best at sewing so it takes me a long time. I was getting worried that I wouldn't get it done in time because of all my training back east. But I did it! Well, most of it.... she still needs bloomers, but the most important part is done!
I'm not the best at sewing so it takes me a long time. I was getting worried that I wouldn't get it done in time because of all my training back east. But I did it! Well, most of it.... she still needs bloomers, but the most important part is done!
2 comments:
It looks so cute!!
Charma you do a great job on sewing! The girls look so cute. We got to see Emmy at the Dodge reunion, she is so sweet! Hope you are enjoying your time in Maryland (as much as you can without the family). Ginny
Post a Comment