Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Husband

1. What is his name? Jed Steven Winters
2. Who eats more? He does, but you wouldn’t guess that. I don’t think he’s gained more than 5 pounds since high school.
3. Who said "I love you" first? Jed did, at Scott’s old house in Harriman.
4. Who is more talkative? Neither…. I would say we are both more on the quiet side. There are occasions where we will get talking and it will last for hours.
5. Who is smarter? Jed, definitely. His brain is full obscure facts and he can do math problems in seconds in his head.
6. Who is more sensitive? Probably me.
7. Who does the laundry? Most of the time it is me. He has to help out so that his clothes get washed too…. Sometimes it’s all I can do to wash and fold mine and the girls’ laundry.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side when laying in bed? If so, then that would be Jed.
9. Who pays the bills? I do.
10. Who cooks more? I usually do.
11. What meals do you cook together? It’s scattered… sometimes breakfast and sometimes dinner.
12. Who is more stubborn? We both are… Jed would say I am more stubborn.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I do. Jed doesn’t say he is wrong very often.
14. Who has more siblings? Hmmm, do the half-siblings and step-siblings count? Charma = 1 sibling, 2 half-siblings and 8 step-siblings. Jed = 3 siblings and 5 half-siblings.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do.
16. What do you like to do together? Go on horse rides, go to dinner, watch movies, play with our girls and hang with family.
17. Who eats more sweets? Jed. If it has sugar, it’s not safe around Jed.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Beer and Football. Hmm, but I don't think he feels guilty about them.
19. How did you meet? His dad was training my friend’s brother’s horse. Did you follow that?
20. Who asked who out first? Jed asked me out, I think. He used to come to the pet store where I worked to talk and hang out.
21. Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual. But he touched my foot first! (inside joke)
22. Who proposed? No formal proposal…we eloped. Kind of sad we don’t have a romantic story.
23. His best feature? His eyes.
24. What is his greatest quality? His Humor. It’s a “dry” humor and sometimes you have to be on your toes to catch it.
25. I tag: Anyone who loves their Husband as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the list!! I'm a list person also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails