
Jed did a lot of work with her. He taught her to heel, sit, stay, fetch.... all that normal doggy stuff.... but Beau was special.

She had a wonderful personality and spirit.
.jpg)
We will always remember she was there on Erin's first trail ride this June. Beau's last trail ride was July 13th, up to the "Number Trees." She was able to swim in the "Big Trough" and even though she needed Jed's help to get out, she was having the time of her life.
Thank you Beau for bringing so much sweetness and love to our family!
Jan 19 1997 ~ July 15 2008
2 comments:
I'm sorry about beau! She was sweet.
oh that's so sad!! I'm so sorry!! I remember how every chance she got she would jump into the creek in front of your house, or stand inside of her water in her kennel. She was born to be wet! Such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment